Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Time for serious

Facebook is just a world of greatness, sadness, stalking and seeing things maybe you don't want to see.  I came across a few pics of myself from my last adventures downtown and let me tell you, I was sort of disturbed by my physique.  For someone who works out as much as I do and lifts as much as I do, my back is so friggin wide I look like a damn line backer from behind! I so wish for a girlie physique and I am not sure how to obtain this.  When I was  avegetarian I was my smallest but everyone, after the fact, told me I was too small.  No one ever said anything when I was actually that size...except for Ashley actually.
 
Anyways, I really want to look a lot better this summer and be more toned and lean that I appear.  Maybe I am not choosing the most flattering shirts?  I know that spaghetti straps look awfulm it really draws attention to the broadness and this time I went out I wore a corset looking tank with thicker straps but still from behind I look redick! I don't know if I will ever stop being so critical of my own body but I do know I really need to start being more accurate with my calorie counting.  If I want to lose weight, I need to be much more accurate and weigh/measure evverything!

No comments:

Post a Comment