Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good news, bad news

So apparantly I am more special to him than I though or Facebook does a good job at reminding people about birthdays and that maybe you should send a text my way? Regardless, he ended up texting me when I was passed out so I didn't even get a chance to talk to him, that was Sunday night and I still haven't heard from him.  This really blows, having to think about someone SO much when you probably shouldn't even be thinking about them AT ALL! Right? I mean I doubt he is even remotely close to thinking about me as much, don't you think if he WAS that he would throw a text my way every once in a few days? Nah, it's only been since THURSDAY since I have seen/ talked to him which makes it pretty much 5 days! That's insane! What is going on here?! What IS my life exactly? 

Well, right now my life is waiting to be picked up for a dinner date by a guy I pretty much molested all ngiht long downtown. Ok, well we just made out all night but it was pretty fun and he's a good kisser so that made it all the much better.  Matter of fact I remember getting up on the elevated small level of this bar to gander the bar and look for my friend and ended up dancing/making out with a guy named? Mike? Matt? whothe hell knows but I was super scared that the guy I was just making out with wouldn't see me so I tried to hide.  I am pretty sure that didn't work though bc his friend definitely saw me up there with this guy!  Oh well, I'm single and I can do what I want damn it!

Ok..so...a little facebook stalking and there's just one little reason why I never got any texts messages....FML I knew it was this

No comments:

Post a Comment