Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

I know I have a problem when last night I reach for cookies and my father looks at me and says, are you serious about going on a diet after Christmas?  but left out saying because you are looking pretty chunky.  Yes, I know, I get chunky VERY FAST, regardless of the facts vs. myths my body can put on weight like it's no ones business and it shouldn't be but since it's SO FAST everyone can see it!  You know it's also bad when you want to eat everything in the cupboard but are too scared of what mother and father will say because he has been in the kitched 90% of the time since I have been awake.  Really, I just want to binge it out this last day and then be done with it.  My goal is to never binge again- except on Thanksgiving, christmas eve and christmas day.  Those seem to be the 3 days in which I majorly can pig out.  I am not too concerned about getting back into working out, since I haven't worked out 2 days in a row.  What I am nervous about is the nutrition part.  I have never been good with sticking to it for long enough that I can keep the weight off for longer than 6 months. 

I am really looking forward to doing this though and I know the easier I can make it for myself the better I will be at sticking to it.  This means ALWAYS having food to work with and pre plan and make things.  For example, sunday I work at 1030 so my first meal will be at 9, at home.  More than likely something simple like Kashi cereal and some milk, but both measured out.  When I get to work I will probably have some coffee and then at 12 a lunch.  I have somke fish left from yesturday that I want to eat, I should probably pair that with something else though, maybe a piece of fruit and then maybe a 100 calorie pack brownies or cheezitz.  At 3 is when I will eat again, I plan on eatingh something like a turkey burger on arnold bread with a slice of weight watcher cheese and some carrots and maybe some almonds.  The next time I eat will be dinner with Brian and that hould work!

No comments:

Post a Comment