Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nieve

I thought my days of being nieve and ridiculously, oh I don't even know what the fuck the word is but I just never learn.  I know I am one of those people that need to make the mistakes first, deny that I made them and then finally come to the realization that when I have enough proof to confirm I made a mistake that then and only then can I admit it.  My problem is I like living my life with no regrets so anything I do that I consider to be a mistake, I can't necessarily say that I regretted it, is that weird? I don't necessarily think so, but then again I don't think they are the same thing.  Let's see

 mistake is "an error in action, calculation, opinion, or judgment caused by poor reasoning, carelessness, insufficient knowledge, etc"(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mistake?&qsrc=).

 Regret is "to feel sorrow or remorse for (an act, fault, disappointment, etc"(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/regret).
 
So ok, Good to know that just because I made a mistake doesn't mean I have to say I regretted it because I don't really feel sorrow or disappointed, I just feel like an asshole for making such a poor decision more than once...1600 later.. I'm really not 100% sure what the hell is going on, I feel really confused as to who I am really friends with and who I am not.  Are these people really who they say they are? Are they plotting this shit together? Should I trust anyone? Should I trust this will work out in the end?? I really so badly just want to believe that I am making too big a deal out of this but  when it comes to money, yes it is a big deal.  I have worked so fucking hard to have amazing credit, I have worked so fucking hard for the money I save and well eventually I guess I had to get fucked over? Karma's a bitch...oh yes it is
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment