Friday, December 24, 2010

Don't worry, about a thing..

Bob Marley...you seriously soothe my soul.  I do not think I could ever feel a speck of worry or anxiety listening to your music.  So my last post was obviously about how I need to start eatingbetter and blah blah blah.  I think I need to change my mindset about this.  I went to the doctor and I was 145! Holy shit!! so basically I felt sorry for myself, man and angry and went to workwith the intention of not eating "bad" and then saw Ninja Jen eating cookies.  Jesus.  There's a whole box of home made cookies.  So what did I do?  Ate 50 of them and then worked out for 1.5 hours.  Then what did I do after that?  Went to GBCC and ate even more shit.  Then what did I do after that? Drank.  Needless to say, I didn't get anywhere with eating healthy and was about 143 this morning!  I have decided to let it go until Sunday.  Sunday is the day!! HAHA <-- how many times have I said this? except maybe using a different day of the week.  Redgardless, I know it's going to be hard to try and measure and weigh everything and yadda yadda, so I ahve decided to start this on Sunday rather than waiting until New Years.  That's too far away.  I will have a head start and by June I will be so banging hot I will want to fuck myself! haha

My plan:
* Drink lots of water, everyday! anything over 8 glasses I will be happy with!
* Keep sodium level down as much as possible
*Take multi vitamin and fish oils daily!
* Calorie count to a TEE!!! Measure hings, count things out, weigh things, this is where I go wrong because I know I under calculate, if I do this I know how many calories I will be consuming- I am going to try and go back to the 1500 non lift days and 1700 on lift days like JC had me doing and se ehow that works.  I don't want to go too low
*Eat every 3 hours! Plan EVERYTHING out!!!!
* Do not eat inbetween those 3 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment